If you have desire to use the escrow service while purchasing the artwork from the Russian Paintings gallery, then we can offer you the world recognized escrow service Escrow.com.
Only this escrow service can be accepted by us as fully authorized and trusted.
This escrow service is licensed by the governmental institutions of the USA.
The process of purchasing through escrow service can be summarized as follows:
1) Buyer and seller agree to terms
Both parties register on escrow site and agree to terms of the transaction there. The agreement includes a description of the merchandise, sale price, number of days for the
buyer's inspection, and any shipping information.
2) Buyer transfer funds to escrow service
The buyer submits a payment, selecting check, money order, wire transfer, or credit card online. Escrow service verifies the payment.
Processing time varies by payment method.
3) Seller ships merchandise
Upon payment verification, the seller is authorized to ship merchandise and submit tracking information. Escrow service verifies that the
buyer receives the shipment.
4) Buyer accepts the merchandise
The buyer has a set number of days for an inspection and the option to accept or reject the merchandise. For more information, FAQs -
Return Questions of the Escrow.com.
5) Escrow service pays the seller
Escrow service pays the seller by check or wire transfer. The transaction is complete.
Organized in the USA in 1999.
16251 Laguna Canyon Road
Irvine, CA 92618-3603
Official web site: www.Escrow.com
888-511-8600 Toll-free (USA and Canada)
All escrow services offered on website Escrow.com are provided
independently and exclusively by Internet Escrow Services, Inc. (IES), one of the operating subsidiaries of Escrow.com. IES
is fully licensed and accredited as an escrow company and is subject to compliance with all applicable
escrow regulations, including the California Financial and Business Code.
Who can use Escrow.com
There is no any limitation in citizenship. People of any country can use this service.
- How much does using the services of Escrow.com cost?
- The cost of the Escrow.com service is based on the total amount of the transaction and on the method of
payment used by the buyer. The total amount of the transaction is determined by the purchasing price of the goods plus the eventual
postage and packing costs (for this purpose use escrow fee calculator).
- What forms of payment does Escrow.com accept?
- Escrow.com accepts Discover, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, wire transfers, United States drawn money orders, United States drawn personal or company
checks, or United States drawn cashier's checks. Credit cards are accepted only for Premier Service level, have a limit of $5000, and are subject to Escrow.com
approval. Money order and check payments have a limit of $2000, and are subject to a 10 day banking hold. Wire transfer payments are accepted for all amounts and clear upon receipt.
- Can I use my credit card as payment for a transaction?
- Escrow.com only accepts credit card payments for Premier Service transactions. Please note that
Premier Service transactions are limited to $5000 USD.
In addition, Escrow.com has strict policies governing the acceptance of credit card payments.
- What currencies does Escrow.com support?
- Escrow.com supports United States dollars (USD) and Euro (EUR).
More detailed information about this service:
Escrow.com service FAQ